- Real-Time newspaper distribution counts for preprint products offered
- Home Delivery, Single Copy, Select Market Coverage, Opt-In, Non-Subscriber, Niche Publications, Community Newspaper and more!
- ZIP Code Level Projections (Sub-ZIP where offered)
- Audited Comparative Data
- Multiple periods of projections
- Holiday distribution projections
"We look forward to continuing to build our relationship with NDX," said Scott Miraldi, Vice-President, at Mediaspace. "NDX was selected based on their experience in the media industry, as well as the robust information that SOURCE provides in media analytics and placement. SOURCE has already created some internal efficiencies and we’re excited to build on that in the coming weeks and months."
"We are honored to be selected by Mediaspace and are eager to provide high quality, accountable, timely information to Mediaspace to enhance their business model," said Mark Hawley, CEO for NDX.
About Newspaper Data Exchange (NDX)
Using next generation technology, NDX is the industry’s largest, most comprehensive and up-to-date archive of newspaper product and distribution information. Clients use NDX’s leading edge SOURCE database to improve the efficiency, depth of coverage, and timeliness of critical publisher advertising data. To learn more about NDX, visit www.ndxus.com