Among the new distribution deals secured recently by Global are:
- Home Delivery for the Puyallup Herald in Puyallup, Washington.
- Single Copy delivery for the Georgetown Times in Georgetown, South Carolina.
- Sunday Select for the Bradenton Herald in Bradenton, Florida.
- Sunday Select for The News & Record in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Niche Single Copy delivery for The Sun-News in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Kennedy Higdon, Global’s President and CEO, says “As we continue to open new markets across the United States, we also remain intensely focused on expanding our relationships with existing clients. Their trust in Global is evidenced by their continued desire to move more and more business to us. We are very proud of the strong relations we have cultivated with our business partners.”
Global Ad Distribution is the publishing industry’s premier expert in TMC and alternate delivery. Led by the same executive team that built the most successful alternate delivery operations across the nation, Global provides a world-class, independently operated solution for newspaper publishers who want to enjoy industry-leading home delivery operations while increasing profits.
Global Ad Distribution is a proud member of the Alliance for Audited Media (AAM). For more information, go to www.globaladdistribution.com.