- Lineup Systems
- 350 Interlocken Blvd Suite 108
- Broomfield, CO 80021
- Contact: Michelle Gullia
- Phone: 720-961-9857
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: lineup.com
BENEFITS TO A NEWSPAPER:
Adpoint optimizes business performance and enables media newspapers to grow advertising revenue. The system manages customer relationships, orders, and finances, while providing topline performance insights that enable newspapers to make decisions in real time to increase profitability. Some of the key benefits achieved by our customers include:
- Ad revenue growth
- Business performance optimization
- Reduced IT costs
- Streamlined payments
- Mobilized sales teams
- Increased profitability
WHY COMPANIES CHOOSE YOU:
Media companies choose Lineup’s Adpoint media sales solution because the solution is:
- Built for Multichannel Advertising Sales: Adpoint was developed from inception to manage and simplify multichannel advertising sales.
- 100% Cloud-Based: As a cloud-based solution, Adpoint doesn’t require a complex IT infrastructure to deploy and maintain.
- Created by Media Experts: We are dedicated IT professionals with extensive media backgrounds, giving us an unparalleled understanding of how to solve the challenges involved in selling multichannel advertising.
- Accessible from Any Device: Adpoint can be accessed from any device keeping advertising sales teams in front of potential advertisers.
HOW YOU ARE DIFFERENT:
At Lineup Systems, we believe media companies must be equipped to evolve at the same pace of the media advertising sales industry. And from day one, we have led this charge.
Prior to founding Lineup, our CEO, Michael Mendoza, was the global IT director of Metro International, the largest international newspaper in the world. As the head of IT, he struggled to find a system for Metro’s ad department that could help the team proactively generate more ad revenue. All he heard when he talked to the companies selling ad solutions was “when the phone rings, you place an insertion order like this.”
The reality was, as the first free daily newspaper, the phone never rang at Metro. Disillusioned with existing tech solutions, he went on to create a pioneering in-house system for Metro: the first to handle complete ad workflow, from lead generation, customer relationship management, and booking through to finance and reporting. By 2009, with the global market crash, this system became relevant for every media company in the world. Following an MBO that year, Lineup Systems was born.
Michael’s decision to create Adpoint as a 100% pure, rich HTML5 solution, born and bred online and with no “webified” legacy code has enabled this innovation to continue. As the first advertising sales platform to adopt this approach, Adpoint’s agile, cloud-based architecture has ensured the solution offers the most progressive features and can rapidly deploy new concepts and ideas in a cost-effective and efficient way.