- manroland web systems Inc.
- 2150 Western Court
- Lisle, IL 60532
- Phone: 630-920-5850
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.manroland-web.com
manroland web systems, based in Augsburg, Germany is part of the Lübeck-based Possehl Group. Ground-breaking technology and a strong focus on service are the principles that guide manroland web systems. With our spectrum of services and a 100% customer focus, we provide the added value that helps ensure its customers’ success. A worldwide sales and service network markets printing equipment, pressroom products, software products, and workflow management systems. manroland web systems has utilized the expertise of an experienced engineering team to create innovations in industrial digital four-color printing in the graphics industry and innovative industrial digital finishing equipment for publishing and commercial markets.
BENEFITS TO A NEWSPAPER:
The complete service spectrum of manroland web systems is one of the broadest in the market. print.services provides customized 24/7 service and maintenance packages, plus integrated services and training measures. The portfolio includes a certified range of pressroom products (printcom.web) as well as software products and workflow management systems (PECOM-X). The company provides consultancy services covering all aspects of investment and building planning, organization, management, systems engineering, and process optimization.
WHY COMPANIES CHOOSE YOU:
• Over 150 years of engineering leadership in the newspaper industry
• Reputation for the highest quality print technology for newspapers
• A full portfolio of solutions for all levels, including cutting-edge service and automation packages
• Innovative digital finishing products to maximize product possibilities for digital newspaper printing
• Consultative services, for newspapers looking to either outsource their print operations, or invest in equipment to take on outsource work
HOW YOU ARE DIFFERENT:
manroland web systems has a reputation for excellence, but also take into consideration the financial needs and constraints of our customers. We are willing to take no-nonsense, innovative approaches to installations, upgrades, and retrofits, allowing our customers to make advances to their operations without interrupting production, and moving forward with a custom-made plan to lessen the impact on capital budgets.