- Vision Data
- 1377 Third Street
- Rensselaer, NY 12144
For over 40 years, Vision Data has been dedicated to hiring and retaining the best people and fostering an atmosphere of industry-leading innovation, while building our solid history of growth, without the need for merger or acquisition. By providing for publishers’ changing needs with the development and advancement of our complete suite of dynamic internally developed software applications.
The result of our unified approach to development, backed by the industry’s best service and user support, mean huge benefits for today’s progressive publisher; a complete “Soup-to-Nuts” menu of coordinated sales, customer service, business and production applications:
Online VisionWeb tool suite:
• Revenue-building user-friendly Web customer service screens for subscribers, carriers, dealers, classified and retail advertisers; all driven directly by our base systems, designed to build income while saving time and reducing staff costs. Included advertising search engine creates more sales.
• Single database, single screen entry for classified, retail, on-line, preprints, special packages, etc. Campaign management suite, CRM, E-tears, auto proof email, etc. Total advertising functionality in a single application.
• Remote browser-accessed account management for outside sales reps connects directly to order entry, ad tracking, accounting, reporting, enabling full instant functionality from the field including artwork submission by rep or customer.
• Circulation management system for today’s print, digital, TMC and blended subscription models. Management dashboard instantly displays and compares data, CASS certification, postal reporting, remote access for account or route management, EZ Pay, user-friendly CSR, full accounting and reporting.
• User-friendly Classified Pagination/Publication Layout for Quark or InDesign.
• Ad-Tracking functionality streamlines and manages ad creation, proofing, etc. Cut costs, track production time, reduce makegoods with this powerful tool.
• Impeccable complete accounts receivable reporting and management.
• Optional accounts payable/general ledger availability.
Technological Innovation: Vision Data constantly re-invests in innovation and development. Our experienced staff has excellent skills in managing accounting and circulation, as well as flowing and controlling ads. We are constantly developing revenue modules that add to your sales packages. Our VisionWeb suite team is second to none in the industry and is dedicated to keeping Vision Data on the cutting edge of that technology.
Configuration Options: Vision Data “Soup-to-Nuts” packages are available in various configurations: In addition to locally-hosted server configurations, we offer both IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service – Vision Data hosted) and SaaS (Software as a Service – leased access) system configurations, both of which save you the cost and manpower of installing and managing your own server.
Large Customer Base: We have a large base of over 2,000 publications made up of a good mix of privately owned newspapers and newspaper groups. We have continually grown our base at a manageable rate , aided by our reputation for outstanding customer service and attention to customer needs. We take great pride in our history of customer retention.
“Soup-to-Nuts” Ongoing Support Pricing: By investing in Vision Data’s “Soup-to-Nuts” systems, you can also lower your ongoing support costs by replacing multiple vendor support charges with a singled “Packaged” support charge. Publishers investing in the total Vision Data “Soup-to-Nuts” package can save over fifty percent from the cost of multiple support packages.
Competitive Pricing: When we believe a publication is a good fit for Vision Data’s userbase (built over 40 years of steady growth) we can be very aggressive with pricing. We are privately-owned and no one can touch our low overhead.
For outstanding overall performance, simplicity of operation, vendor reputation, ongoing relations & support, innovation, and the cost of implementation, you should definitely consider Vision Data as your next system.