By: Press Release | TKS
TKS received an order for one Color Top 7100CD web offset press, in March 2013 from The San-in Chuo Shimpo Newspaper Co., Ltd. The press is to be installed at their San-in Chuo Shimpo Production Center. This will be one of many TKS doublewide Color Top 7100CD web presses running at various sites in Japan and abroad. This press is capable of producing superb image quality through its stable high-precision registration from low to high speeds of 90,000 copies per hour.
The configuration to print 40 pages with 24 process color is:
- Two 4/4 Color Top towers
- Two 4/1 Color Top towers
- One 1/1 Color Top tower
- One folder
- Five reel stands
Additional peripheral systems supplied by TKS in this order are:
- TKS newspaper production control system, T-NPC,
- Fully automatic web leading system, FWL-200
- Automatic registration control system, TRC-5000
- Printed image inspection system, INS-500
- Spray bar dampening system, TSD-2000SV
- TKS cutoff control system, T-CUTTER
Start of daily production is scheduled for April 2014.