The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), the principal association representing the software and digital content industries, today announced the new members of its Content Division Board of Directors.
These executives from SIIA member companies will help provide the content industry with leadership, advocacy and critical market information in the crucial months and years ahead. In addition, these individuals will come together to represent SIIA Content Division member firms that develop business and infrastructure applications that drive growth in the content industry. As members of the Content Division Board of Directors, all of the newly elected and appointed executives will develop and prioritize the Division’s initiatives and determine the projects, activities and events to be undertaken by SIIA.
Newly elected and appointed board members are:
- Ed Coburn, Harvard Medical School Health media
- Keith Cooper, Connotate
- Robin Neidorf, FreePint
- Isaac Sacolick, McGraw-Hill Construction
- Daniel Schaible, BurrellesLuce
- Heidi Sullivan, Cision
- Norman Williams, The Christian Science Monitor
- Mary Jo Zandy, Berkery, Noyes & Co., LLC.
Continuing to serve on the board to complete their terms are:
- Nancy Aldrich-Ruenzel, Vice President and Publisher, Pearson Education
- Simon Beale, SVP, Global Sales & Training, ProQuest
- Chris Broekhoff, COO, VP Business Development, MEI
- Anthony Capon, Vice President, Content, Corporate Markets, Dow Jones & Company
- Dan Duncan, Sr. Director, Government Affairs, The McGraw-Hill Companies
- Ethan Eisner, Vice President, LexisNexis
- Denise Elliott, Vice President, Kiplinger
- Barry Graubart, President, Content Matters
- Adam Gross, CMO, The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc.
- Meg Hargreaves, Sr. Vice President & Publisher, CQ Roll Call
- Edward Keating, Chief Content Officer, BLR
- Daniel Kortick, Partner, The Wicks Group of Companies, L.L.C.
- Lucretia Lyons, President, Business Valuation Resources, LLC
- Peter Marney, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Content Marketplace, Thomson Reuters
- Kevin Novak, Vice President, Integrated Web Strategy and Technology, The American Institute of Architects
- Frank Rubino, Director, MarkLogic
- Larry Schwartz, President, Newstex, LLC
“The SIIA Content Division is successful because of our members, and our success is most apparent in the strength of our Board of Directors,” noted Ken Wasch, SIIA President. “The commitment made by these industry leaders allows SIIA to draw more companies into our community and grow our influence in the digital information market and the broader technology sector.”
The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industry. SIIA provides global services in government relations, business development, corporate education and intellectual property protection to more than 700 leading software and information companies.
About SIIA’s Content Division
The SIIA Content Division serves the media, publishing, information services and technology companies that drive the $462 billion content industry. The division is dedicated to helping its members successfully navigate the dramatic changes in content creation, business models, and technology impacting the content industry. Member companies create, publish, and deliver content across all online, mobile and digital platforms; produce content-focused software applications and tools; develop enabling technologies; and offer services focused on the content industry. For more information, visit www.siia.net/content.