Green Shoot Media has created a variety of special sections that can help drive revenue for newspapers during the coronavirus shutdown.
- “Coronavirus: Just the Facts” takes a straightforward, traditional-journalism approach to reporting on the health crisis using trusted medical sources. This section is available at no charge at GreenShootMedia.com.
- “Coronavirus Heroes” salutes the men and women who are on the front lines fighting the COVID-19 virus. It includes doctors, nurses, hospital support staff, EMTs, grocery and delivery workers, industrial manufacturers and law enforcement officers. It also salutes the American public practicing social distancing and following the advice of public health experts.
- “7 Ways to Use your Stimulus Check” includes seven stories about ideas for spending (or saving) your stimulus money, each of which can be paired with local ads.
- “COVID-19 Homeschooling Resources” covers activities and learning ideas for families stuck at home during the pandemic.
- “COVID-19 Response: Support Local Businesses” is an entire section about ways communities can support their business community in a time of need.
- Two standalone pages, priced at $49 apiece, are available to help drive revenue. The Coronavirus Local Business Page explains ways communities can support their small businesses, including buying gift cards and taking advantage of delivery and takeout services where available. And our Trucking Heroes Page salutes the men and women who are playing a key role in keeping America’s supply chain moving. It’s perfect for selling a sponsorship to a trucking or logistics company.
More sections are planned in the coming weeks, including the “Complete Stay-At-Home Guide” about activities and tips for social distancing from home.
In addition, Green Shoot has a long list of special sections that might generate advertising support from niche businesses that are still operating. Coloring book pages for adults and children, home and garden content and puzzle pages could all find extra interest while people are spending time at home.
You can see pricing, download free sample PDFs and order online for instant access to download this content at GreenShootMedia.com.