By: Press Release | alfaQuest
Rolling Meadows, IL, July 19, 2011 — alfaQuest Technologies is pleased to announce the following newspaper installations of their Esprit violet CTP imagers and CTP Workflow solutions to:
- Montrose Daily Press, Montrose CO
- Wapakoneta Daily News, Wapakoneta OH
- Shelby Daily Globe, Shelby OH
- Starkville Daily News, Starkville MS
- Ridgway Record, Ridgway PA
- Benton Courier, Benton AR
- Sand Mountain Reporter, Albertville AL
- McKeesport Daily News, McKeesport PA
- Douthit Communications, Sandusky OH
The alfaQuest Esprit CTP systems are equipped with state-of-the-art imaging technology and use a highly reliable opto-mechanical transport system with 3 point registration, which guarantees precision plate alignment and positioning, ensuring accurate repeatability for color registration.
The alfaQuest CTP configurations offer the lowest investment and support prices of any violet CTP. Violet laser technology offers dramatically less energy consumption than any other CTP technology, specifically thermal CTP devices.
Less green from your pocket — more green for the planet.
alfaQuest Technologies is a leading provider of innovative and leading edge publishing systems, imaging devices and workflow management systems. Our products include the FasTRAK, NewsXpress and Esprit Violet CTP, TRAKmate 2 and NewsMATE Autoloaders. Workflow solutions include PrintExpress/CPM (Consolidated Production Management) RipExpress II and PLATEmate systems for Sun and Windows and alfa CTP Workflow systems for Macintosh and Windows.