Cause Determined for Wilmington ‘News Journal’ Fire

By:

Investigators have determined that a fire that forced the evacuation of a Wilmington, Del., newspaper company was caused by an equipment malfunction.

Investigators said the malfunction Monday afternoon led to a fire in the dust collector system in the pressroom of The News Journal.

Damage was estimated at $100,000. One person was taken to Christiana Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation and released.

Like & Share E&P:
RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Facebook
Google+
https://www.editorandpublisher.com/news/cause-determined-for-wilmington-news-journal-fire/
LinkedIn

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *