Green Shoot Media has released its new lineup of holiday sections for 2015, offering newspapers a wide range of solutions to boost their revenue this Christmas season. With nine new sections this year, covering shopping, baking, decorating and even children’s content, it’s Green Shoot’s biggest package of Christmas sections ever released. Free sample PDFs of all the sections are available at GreenShootMedia.com.
The new sections for 2015 are:
• Holiday Decorating: Tips and advice for making your house look spectacular for Christmas.
• Holiday Gift Guide: Shopping advice for all kinds of people on your shopping list.
• The Christmas Story: The story of Jesus’ birth, as told in the King James Bible.
• Holiday Salute: A military-themed section that salutes the U.S. armed forces.
• Shop Local for the Holidays: All about why you should spend your money locally for Christmas this year.
• Santa Storybook: A children’s story that can be localized with details about your community.
• Christmas Coloring Book: A package of coloring book pages that will be a hit with children and parents.
• Holiday Flavors: Tips and recipes for cooking and baking for Christmas.
• Holiday Traditions: Fresh ideas for making memories with your family this year.
Each section includes the ready-to-print PDF pages, along with the InDesign documents, text files and photos for newspapers that want to customize the design.