By: E&P Staff
The Community Newspaper Co., a subsidiary of Herald Media, plans to introduce three newspapers: the Salem Gazette, the Newburyport Current, and the Wareham Bulletin. The papers will be delivered to every homeowner in their respective communities.
Other expansion plans, as reported today in the Boston Herald:
* A new quarterly lifestyle and home furnishing magazine to be distributed next month in 23 of its community papers.
* A program to allow advertisers to place inserts inside Boston Homes.
* New formats for the Harvard Post, the Bolton Common, and the Lancaster Times/Clinton Courier featuring added staff and new content.
* Expanded editorial coverage in the Harwich Oracle and Danvers Herald.
* The County Gazette, in Franklin, will be redesigned and renamed the Franklin County Gazette.
* A free standing classified publication serving 29 communities in central Massachusetts.