This Fall, the 360 Media Alliance is teaming up with Editor & Publisher to jointly offer two comprehensive conferences focusing exclusively on the two most important business side challenges of News Publishing: Maximizing Audience and Revenue.
The News Publishing Business Summits will take place in two locations:
- Sept. 16 - 17in St. Louis: At the Hilton Hotel, St. Louis Airport
- Oct. 14 – 15th in Baltimore: At the Doubletree Hotel, BWI Airport
Sessions and panels already scheduled include:
- Out of the Box Revenue Initiatives: Models that can be implemented in audience and advertising in any sized market.
- Unexpected Expense Savings: You will be amazed where you find them!
- Going Non-Profit: Benefits and challenges of this new business model.
- Growing Audience Revenue: Great examples that are working Today!
- What’s Your Company Worth: Is it Time to Sell or Stick?
- Cutting Back on Print Days: Case studies from all size markets.
- The Newspaper Model of the Future: A bold statement with bold action.
- Legal Challenges & How to Overcome: Get the latest on the legal impact on our industry.
- Becoming Truly-Local in Your Market: Learn the ‘must-do’ secrets of being a Truly-Local company, you will be surprised at how easy it is!
- Prospecting New Business for the 2020’s *: Which advertiser categories target, what solutions they are buying and most importantly the most effective methods to gain those critical appointments to get the sales process started!
(*This is a can’t miss special ½ day training session designed especially for ad leaders and their reps hosted by E&P Publisher Mike Blinder)
Speakers confirmed include:
- Michael Zinser, President, The Zinser Law Firm
- Kevin Rehberg, VP, Client Development, Alliance for Audited Media
- Jim Smith, National Sales Manager, Steel City Corporation
- Mark Vinciguerra, President, Capital Region Independent Media
- Aaron Kotarek, SVP, Audience & Operations, Oahu Publications, Inc.
- Kathrine Kohls, Director Client Solutions, Washington Post
- Mike Blinder, Publisher, Editor and Publisher
- John Newby, Founder, 360 Media Alliance
- Richard Ward, Publisher, WyandotteDaily.com
- Brent Powers, President, Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
Registration opens on Monday June 21st, 2021. Seating will be limited so register early. To stay informed visit this page again or make sure you are a subscriber to E&P’s FREE Email Newsletter (Sign up here).
For more information on attending or sponsorships, please contact: John A. Newby at: 815-326-9061 or by email at: John@360MediaAlliance.net.