The 360 Media Alliance, Editor & Publisher, Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association and others are combining synergies to bring the news publishing industry two outstanding and comprehensive conferences. With three tracks from which to choose, you can’t go wrong. The conferences will focus exclusively on the three most important aspects of our industry today: Audience Growth, Revenue Growth and Building Community.
May 19–20 in St. Louis: At the Hilton Hotel Airport
Oct. 12–14 in Harrisburg, PA: At the Sheridan Hotel Downtown
Sessions and panels are being scheduled, including:
- Out of the Box Revenue Initiatives : Models that can be implemented in any sized market.
- Make Newspaper Relevant Again: It is time to reclaim our place in the community!
- Unexpected Expense Savings: You will be amazed where you find them!
- Public Notices: Which platform or strategy makes the most sense for the industry?
- Innovation Power Hour: One hour, six case studies solving a current problem.
- Growing Audience Revenue: Examples in Retention & Loyalty that are working today!
- Print Frequency & Associated Issues: Case studies from all size markets.
- Remote Work: A fad or the wave of the future — how do we best adapt?
- Recruiting Talent: Recruiting top talent is critical, what effective/proven techniques work?
- Going Postal: Does it make sense in your market?
- The Newspaper Model of the Future: A bold statement with bold action.
- Legal Challenges & Pitfalls: Get the latest on the legal impact on our industry.
- Becoming Truly-Local in Your Market: Learn the "must-do" secrets of being a truly-local company; you will be surprised at how easy it is!
- Prospecting New Business for the 2020s *: Which advertiser categories to target, what solutions they are buying and most importantly the most effective methods to gain those critical appointments to get the sales process started! (*This can’t-miss, half-day special training session designed especially for ad leaders and sales reps will be hosted by E&P Publisher Mike Blinder).
Speakers confirmed include:
- Michael Zinser, President, The Zinser Law Firm
- Kevin Rehberg, VP, Client Development, Alliance for Audited Media
- Jim Smith, National Sales Manager, Steel City Corporation
- John Garrett, CEO, Community Impact Newspapers
- Aaron Kotarek, SVP, Audience & Operations, Oahu Publications, Inc.
- Gary Lavariere, Chief Revenue Officer, NENI
- Mike Blinder, Publisher, Editor and Publisher
- John Newby, Founder, 360 Media Alliance & Truly-Local, LLC
- Brad Hill, CEO, Interlink, Inc.
- Many, many more!
Register early to secure your special discounted rate. To stay informed, visit this page again or make sure you are a subscriber to E&P’s FREE Email Newsletter (Sign up here).
For more information on attending or sponsorships, please contact John A. Newby at: 815-326-9061 or by email at: John@360MediaAlliance.net.