What's New in Publishing
A white paper from What's New in Publishing offers inspiration and affirmation for the revenue strategies that publishers around the world are pursuing. Written by Damian Radcliffe, the Carolyn S. Chambers Professor in Journalism at the University of Oregon, this report highlights some of the most common, popular and emerging ideas for income generation. The report is available for free download.
The ideas in the white paper fall under several broad categories:
- Subscriptions, including reducing churn.
- Paywalls, as a primary means for publishers to encourage audiences to take out digital subscriptions.
- Advertising, including traditional ad products, ad networks, programmatic, native advertising, recommendation engines, sponsorships and more.
- Content, including newsletters, podcasts, obituaries, eBooks, events, eCommerce and more.
- Plus, other established and emerging ideas.
Click here to download the report at no cost.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here